All lyrics from "Island of Mishap Toys"

 #01 The Mountain


    I wanna do it

    do it again

    But I'll never do it

    ever again

    So sleep all day 

    with my marching/moshing friends

    life it ain't crying

    in a dream of the end

    Then I'm coming down

    of the mountain 

    the mountain

    And I'm coming down

    of the mountain 

    the mountain

    She wants to do it

    do it again

    But she'll never do it

    ever again

    So she sleeps all day

    her marching/moshing friends

    life it ain't crying

    in a dream of the end

    Then she's coming down

    of the mountain

    the mountain

    And she's coming down

    of the mountain

    the mountain

    Here we go

    Alright

    And we're coming down

    of the mountain

    the mountain

    And we're coming down

    of the mountain

    the mountain

    And we're coming down

    of the mountain

    the mountain

    And we're coming down

    of the mountain

    the mountain

    yeah

    Alright


  #02  Smooth Sailin Seas


    Do you remember when

    We used to run away

    Do you remember my face

    from long ago

    And have you seen my grave

    the one in your name

    Go

    That 

    Moment

    Scapegoat

    Liar

    Two Faced

    I'm dreaming of

    I'm dreaming of

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Once in a lifetime

    Will this come away

    Once in a blue moon

    Will this come again

    Knife scene

    the final rain

    Love this lifetime

    Go that moment

    Scapegoat

    Liar

    Two-Faced

    I'm dreaming of

    I'm dreaming of

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Come on

    You

    You tried against the river flow

    Molly Baby

    I'll never ask you

    why oh why

    Beyond the neath

    the pelted sky

    I'll never ask you

    I'll never ask you

    I'll never ask you

    why oh why

    Mother's sacred smile

    Father's denial

    Jeffrey's lullaby

    First born a lie

    Last verse

    same as the first

    to be born a lie

    Come on

    Go that moment

    Scapegoat

    Liar

    Two-Faced

    I'm dreaming of

    I'm dreaming of

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    I'm dreaming of

    I'm dreaming of

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Smooth sailin seas

    Alright


   #03 Attention Seeker


    I know that

    all I am

    is just another attention seeker

    What about you

    are you just like me

    just another attention seeker

    I'm waiting for the perfect one

    Perfect in simplicity

    I'm waiting for the ugly one

    Ugly in insincerity

    Here we go

    The funny thing

    When you dream

    of being an attention seeker

    It's a tragedy

    When you see

    that everyone's an attention seeker

    I'm waiting for the perfect one

    Perfect in simplicity

    I'm waiting for the ugly one

    Ugly in insincerity

    Come on

    Here we go

    Alright

    I'm waiting for the perfect one

    Perfect in simplicity

    I'm waiting for the ugly one

    Ugly in insincerity

    I know you know

    Cause I know I know

    That we are the only ones

    Smile's fading

    Eve (?) is fading

    This is my masterplan

    I'm waiting for the perfect one

    Perfect in simplicity

    I'm waiting for the ugly one

    Ugly in insincerity

    Come on


    #04 Take It Back


    Everything you see

    It's just another day

    another day 

    a misery

    And all the gods

    weep (??) the heads up high

    are just as fucked up

    as the rest of us

    to say

    take it back

    take it back

    take it 

    take it back

    take it back

    take it back

    take it 

    take it back

    So what

    says the soldier

    with the bullet in his back

    So What

    says the coward

    who can't fight back

    So what

    says I

    I'll never believe

    the will

    the simple place

    is not at all like me

    I say

    take it back

    take it back

    take it 

    take it back

    take it back

    take it back

    take it 

    take it back

    Where did it go

    But in a basic logico

    I'm Mister Misunderstood

    is tragedy in mind

    is mindful good

    But God help me

    Let go for good

    Cause I'm no fucking good

    this way

    Here we go

    But God help me

    Let go for good

    Cause I'm no fucking good

    this way

    Come on


   #05 Little Boy


    Goodness, precious

    How can it be

    That everyone I love

    now hates me

    Love was a good little boy

    Don't charge ever sink

    Am I tip of your way

    Love wanna be that little boy

    Where the fuck is that little boy

    Where can I find that little boy

    Because he is gone

    for good

    far away

    Goodness, precious

    How can it be

    That all that's left

    is the ego with me

    Love wasn't sinner

    ...

    But I got that old man

    good and pissed

    So I wanna be that good little boy

    Where the fuck is that good little boy

    Where can I find that good little boy

    Cause he is gone

    for good

    far away

    Here we go

    Come on

    Though I wanna be that little boy

    Where the fuck is that little boy

    Why can't I find that little boy

    Though I wanna be that good little boy

    Where the fuck is that good little boy

    Why can't I find that good little boy

    Cause he is gone 

    for good

    far away


   #06 Cashier Song


    I work at a grocery store

    Please leave your kids at the door

    Make only eight dollars an hour

    Don't have enough for gas, water and power

    Manager

    Tyrant

    Cut stewing (??)

    I'm a fucking idiot

    One more chance

    a goodie for me

    I'm a slave

    bitches smile

    for you fucking hippies

    Excuse me

    was it cheese

    Kechtup, Mustard

    Dandy lying creams

    Brokkoli

    vegan...

    such a jam beef

    I must know

    Cause I'm a

    cashier

    a cashier

    a cashier at a grocery store

    a cashier

    a cashier

    a cashier at a grocery store

    I live in Santa Cruz

    Two Fifteen

    Side...

    'Stuff A Life'

    Is where I worked

    Half food store

    with a lot of hippie jerks

    Everything is so natural

    vegan pie

    ... organic vegetables

    a bitterness

    grows on me

    so I turn to the booze

    but it ends up fucking me

    Excuse me

    was it cheese

    Kechtup, Mustard

    Dandy lying creams

    Brokkoli

    vegan...

    such a jam beef

    I must know 

    Cause I'm a 

    cashier

    a cashier

    a cashier at a grocery store

    A cashier

    a cashier

    a cashier at a grocery store

    That could have been everything

    That could have been anything

    You could have been everything

    You could have been anything

    Come on

    We could have been everything

    We could have been anything

    We could have been everything

    We could have been anything

    We could have been everything

    We could have been anything

    We could have been everything

    We could have been anything

    But

    We're just a

    Cashier

    cashiers

    cashiers at a grocery store

    cashiers

    cashiers

    cashiers at a grocery store

    Excuse me

    was it cheese

    Kechtup, Mustard

    Dandy lying creams

    Brokkoli

    vegan...

    such a jam beef

    I must know

    Excuse me

    was it cheese

    Kechtup, Mustard

    Dandy lying creams

    Brokkoli

    vegan...

    such a jam beef

    I must know

    cashier

    cashier

    cashier at a grocery store

    eeuhh


    #07 Brand New Day


    Get up off of the old men

    Can't you see 

    you're on top of (all ??)/ vom (??)

    Get up off of the old men

    Can't you see

    you're on top of (all ??) / (vom ??)

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    brand new day

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    brand new day

    Get up off of the young girls

    Can't you see 

    you're on top of (all ??) / vom (??)

    Get up off of the young girls

    Can't you see 

    you're on top of (all ??) / vom (??)

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    brand new day

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    brand new day

    Come on

    Alright

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    brand new day

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    Can't you see it's a

    brand new

    Can't you see it's a

    brand new 

    Can't you see it's a

    brand new day


    #08 The Best That He Could


    I'm over it

    I'm over it

    But it ain't over with me

    You can keep it

    You can keep it

    Keep what's left with me

    You can laugh about it

    You can laugh about it

    You can laugh yourself to sleep

    Just don't cry about it

    Don't cry about it

    Please don't cry over me

    Cause I'm on top of

    Everything that I know

    Everything's not okay

    Cause I'm a fade out

    Dying I know it

    Dying I know it

    I'm okay

    I've always been okay

    Play it

    Oh play it

    play it one more time

    Cause I like it

    yeah i like it

    Just feels right

    You can feel me

    You can feel me

    With every drug

    in your (??) know

    I'm a white lie

    and a compromise

    and only few oh withdraw

    Cause I must sleep in

    The desert blossoms

    bosoms and rose within

    And soon you'll see

    The faded poetry

    replace your memory

    You'll always be

    okay 

    yeah yeah 

    okay 

    yeah yeah 

    okay 

    yeah yeah  

    kay 

    yeah yeah

    okay 

    yeah yeah

    okay 

    yeah yeah

    okay 

    yeah yeah

    kay 

    Come on

    And close your eyes

    Pray for summer

    Come and go again

    Cause with the new

    Far I fall into

    the feeling we're above

    My final

    What I appease

    I did the best that I could

    And all I asked

    Used that Sunday

    Say that he did the best that he could

    And I be okay

    yeah yeah

    kay

    yeah yeah

    okay

    yeah yeah

    come on

    kay

    yeah yeah

    okay

    yeah yeah

    okay

    yeah yeah

    okay

    yeah yeah

    hmmmmmm


    #09 Contestant Search


    Contestant Search

    Good Luck

    Everyone goes home a winner

    Showing to

    bigger part

    Straight to be a winner

    Fantastic saving grace

    save your off the human race

    joyful the ecstacy

    I want you like to be like me

    Come on

    Last (..??)

    the curtain call

    I must be a loser

    Farewell

    Born for you (??)

    I wanna be a loser

    Fantastic saving grace

    save your off the human race

    joyful the ecstacy

    I want you like to be like me

    You're right

    Come on

    Don't be afraid

    It will be over soon

    Turn that dial down there

    ok

    Yeah

    What's better you

    God save you

    ...

    I want that stuff

    Yeah

    Last please

    No rich borns

    You're nothing when you're the winner

    Farewell

    Born for you (??)

    I wanna be your loser

    Last (..??)

    The curtain call

    I must be a loser

    Goodbye kiss

    Good Riddance

    You're nothing when you're the winner

    Fantastic saving grace

    save your off the human race

    joyful the ecstacy

    I want you like to be like me

    I want you like to be like me

    I want you like to be like me

    I want you like to be like me

    Right

    Alright then, good bye

    silly way

    yeah


    #10 Yesterday


    Test

    Test

    Test

    Senator killed his own kind

    He left today on the first plane out of town

    And he left his poor kids behind

    They were too young to fend for themselves

    And

    President Bush gave a speech

    But the teleprompter broke

    and the man lost his feet

    So

    No words came to mind

    So he packed up his backs and left the Oval 

    Office behind

    And love me

    love me

    only when I'm happy

    Hate me

    hate me

    Always when I'm down

    Carry me

    carry me

    off to the Promised Land

    burry me

    burry me

    in the Holy Land

    Yesterday

    Yesterday

    Yesterday

    Yesterday

    Come on

    Oh, Bill's an okay guy

    I probably would have done the same thing and

    To me Monica looked alright

    compared to Hillary

    The man was doing just fine

    So

    Leave all Bill alone

    president oh not he's still

    dressed a man

    and

    instincts overlap

    where animals are trapped inside

    invisible cage

    And love me

    love me

    only when I'm happy

    Hate me

    hate me

    Always when I'm down

    Carry me

    carry me

    off to the Promised Land

    burry me

    burry me

    in the Holy Land

    Yesterday

    Yesterday

    Yesterday

    Wake Up

    Testify

    To our chef

    Glory

    Glory

    I was waiting for a bitches' hand

    I was waiting for my mother's breast

    I was thrown in the football with my dad

    for the very first time

    I was waiting for Santa Claus

    I was waiting for the Tooth Fairy

    I was holding a dream for over

    the very first time

    Come on

    Oh wow, special little boy

    hahaha

    God

    Just so funny

    God, there's something about you

    oh yeah

    Oh, you get dirt cute eyes

    Come on

    Alright

    Yeah

    Okay

    It's always the fun

    Hasn't it

    Come on Baby

    Yesterday

    Yesterday

    Yesterday

    Yesterday


    #11 Ejaculation


    Here we go

    You and Me

    No Destination

    You and Me

    Ejaculation

    Alright

    1234

    You and Me

    Ejaculation

    You and Me

    No Destination

    Time is Nothing But Torture

    And These Lies have become my home

    And I'm wasting all my strength

    on a fantasy

    but upon denial

    losing away

    it's ended now

    forever

    savage

    I dream into you

    Alright

    Come on

    And I'm heading for the apple's fall (??)

    And I strangle myself

    tell you no

    that I sacrifice

    I could be

    a denial

    has a hold on me

    but I'm taking all back again

    and I hold myself

    once again

    and i laugh at death

    again and again

    in these dreams is the end of

    You and Me

    Fantastic Glory

    You and Me

    Sweet Denial

    Life has made a joke of a soul

    and thy memory 

    is all that remains

    Nakedness

    Notoriety

    I'm marching differently

    Holding my arm with a torch in hand

    forever

    savage

    I dream into you

    Come on baby,

    show me what you got

    Bringt it on

    It's all imposex

    that's the way we like it

    what you gonna do

    here we go 

    come on

    And I take it all back again

    And I hold myself once again

    And I laugh at death

    again and again

    endless stream

    it's again

    on me


    #12 Song 10


    (Scream) 

    Go Away

    Seven Days

    Good Enough For Me

    Please Stay

    I won't make you Away

    I can wait To Be Free

    Go Away

    Seven Days

    Good Enough For Me

    Go Away

    Seven Days

    Good Enough For Me

    Go Away

    Seven Days

    You're Good Enough For Me

    One On One

    No One Fun

    What Fun It is to be free

    Go Away

    Seven Days

    Good Enough For Me

    Go Away

    Seven Days

    Good Enough For Me

    Love

    Lovely

    Love

    Lovely

    Love

    Love me

    Yeah

    oh

    oh

    oh

    oh

    yeah

    yeah

    Go on

    Go on

    Come on

    Go Away

    Seven Days

    Good Enough For Me

    Go Away

    Seven Days

    Good Enough For Me

    Love

    Love me

    Love

    Love me

    Love

    Lovely

    yeah

    sucker

    oh

    oh

    oh

    oh

    yeah

    yeah


    #13 American Freak


    --Spoken Words--

    God, I am resentful at you

    Because I have fear

    you don't exist

    I have fear 

    I'm praying in vain

    I have fear

    I'm wasting my time

    I have fear

    I'll drive myself crazy

    I have fear

    You're tricking me

    I have fear

    I'm a stupid robot

    I have fear

    You won't listen to me

    I have fear

    I'll get burned

    I have fear

    You aren't real

    God,

    please remove these fears

    I pray only for the knowledge of your will

    and the ability to carry it out.

    Amen.

    ---------------------------

    We are not Americans

    This is not the land of opportunity

    This is not my

    treasure from the begin'

    Hold on little boy

    Hold on American Freak

    Shave your head

    and pierce your spine

    Wait for Jesus

    on the other side

    Gonna make you

    I'm a suit made of gold

    You can keep it

    Since it's already been sold

    Hold on little boy

    Hold on American Freak

    Shave your head

    and pierce your spine

    Wait for Jesus

    on the other side

    Come on

    --Spoken Words--

    If some leader got father's misery

    and it wandered off the battlefield

    pull the carry out young blood

    less ….

    if you heard the frontline warcraft

    and you drown ...

    Why

    Why must I die today?

    --

    The last drum sounds (??)

    and that the stress flies aways (??)

    but all the soldiers

    taking leave today

    Now in the churches

    has been wife and child pray (??)

    cause victory lies in way today

    Hold on little boy

    Hold on American Freak

    Shave your head

    and pierce your spine

    Wait for Jesus

    on the other side

    Wait for Jesus

    on the other side

    Wait for Jesus

    on the other side

    Wait for Jesus

    on the other side

    Wait for Jesus

    on the other side


    #14 Sometimes


    If I could fake it

    I'd fake it

    forever

    and ever

    If I could ride it

    I'd ride it

    forever

    and ever

    Cause people lie

    when the bullets fly

    and you're all alone

    And the ghosts they walk

    when they see you're not

    dancing all alone

    Molly made me

    All I could be

    All I was

    Just a reason to scream

    Don't look back

    Cause it's coming 

    I'm fast

    than you could believe

    And Molly's my girl

    The best in the world

    A Shooting Star

    When I appall

    Fit and fast

    this is the last time

    she'll say

    oh oh

    Sometimes

    Sometimes

    oh oh

    Someday

    Someday

    If I could love you

    I'd love you

    forever

    and ever

    If I could be you

    I'd be you

    forever

    and ever

    Cause the devil cries

    When he sees his lies

    Vary turn on

    And God will lies

    As he too must pass

    into the unknown

    And Molly made me

    All I could be

    All I was

    Just a reason to scream

    Don't look back

    Because it's coming

    I'm faster

    Than you could believe

    And Molly's my girl

    best in the world

    a shooting star

    when I appall

    fit and fast

    this is the last

    time she'll say

    oh oh

    Sometimes

    Sometimes

    oh oh

    Someday

    Someday

    Somewhere

    She's home again

    Between the pebbles on

    some musher land

    Write in words in a diary

    Somewhere I still hear her sing

    And Molly made me

    All I could be

    All reason to scream

    Don't look back

    Because it's coming

    I'm faster

    Than you could believe

    And Molly's my girl

    best in the world

    a shooting star

    when I appall

    fit and fast

    this is the last

    time she'll say

    oh oh

    Sometimes

    Sometimes

    oh oh

    Someday

    Someday


    #15 The In-Between


    From above

    I'm thrown below

    Into the in-between

    And from above

    You're thrown below

    We are lost

    in the in-between

    This can't be

    As it seems

    Cause I'm just a placebo effect

    Separate

    Me from me

    Cause I'm stuck in the in-between

    Go (ld) tears

    Time to grey 

    forever falling

    And my tears

    found a name

    lost in the in-between

    This can't be

    As it seems

    Cause I'm just a placebo effect

    Seperate

    Me from me

    Cause I'm stuck in the in-between

    And we're lost in the in-between

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    Home

    AAAAAH

    From above

    You're thrown below

    Into the in-between

    And from above

    You're thrown below

    We are lost in the in-between

    Born trusting

    the born's dropping

    But now

    The dredges I have built

    Every day

    I'm that day

    I was raped into the unknown


    #16 The Parade


    I remember

    when we used to play

    Do you remember when we used play

    I remember

    what it was like to play

    Do you remember how good it was to play

    Up on the swings and travel bars

    [...] passing cars

    Up on my father's shoulders high

    watching the parade and the firemen passing 

    by

    I remember

    Santa Claus

    Do you remember Santa Claus

    I remember the Tooth Fairy

    Do you remember I do believe

    Up on the swings and travel bars

    [...] passing cars

    Up on my father's shoulders high

    watching the parade and the firemen passing 

    by

    And I hope

    the parade comes back again

    And all I can do

    is hope and pray

    it comes back again

    Because this game has really gotten to me

    And all this bullshit has put me to sleep

    And I hope

    the parade comes back again

    And all I can do is hope and pray 

    it comes back again

    Cause I wannna be

    Up on the swings and travel bars

    [...] passing cars

    Up on my father's shoulders high

    watching the parade and the firemen passing 

    by

    Up on the swings and travel bars

    [...] passing cars

    Up on my father's shoulders high

    watching the parade and the firemen passing 

    by

Comments

Popular posts from this blog